Saturday, August 25, 2007

Here we go!

Welcome to our new blog!

We were a bit worried about flooding the inboxes of family and friends with overeager new-parent photomania, so we decided to venture into blogging territory. We'll do our best to post new photos regularly and thought this would be a good way to give all of our beloved long-distance folks some updates on how the little one is doing. (Yeah, yeah... I know, Hill. You don't believe me. I know, I'm generally terrible about this sort of thing.) Also, I'll apologize in advance for my clunky page layout until I get a better hang of this whole blogger thing.

And now for the good stuff...

Amelia is already six weeks old! She learned how to smile (for real... not just by accident) this week and is wooing us daily with beautiful little grins. Unfortunately, she is still prone to wailing for no particular reason. This photo was taken about two minutes after the one above.
This was our first self-portrait. Amelia held the camera. (Just kidding, of course.)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: